What can we learn from new trends in the construction sector?
Date: 6 February
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Venue: L42 Business Center: Rue de la Loi 42, 1040 Bruxelles
Registration: r.cracea @cembureau.eu
See the agenda here.
The event was organised as part of the European Commission's EU Industry Days 2019.
To remain competitive while enabling the transition to a low carbon and resources efficient economy, the construction sector is currently evolving its decision-making processes and moving towards digitalisation. A sustainable future is part of the construction industry trends that will continue into 2019.
We will ask advanced contractors about their latest developments and their expectations from suppliers, what new tools engineers and architects are using for design, and how our industry can embrace this new potential to tackle the sector’s main challenges and bring multiple benefits along the entire value chain, as well as for Europe and its citizens.
See the event summary here.
See the speakers presentations here:
- Dr ir Marc Ottelé, Heijmans
- Lorenzo Orsenigo, ICMQ
- Vivian Dorizas, Buildings Performance Institute Europe (BPIE)
- Prof. Dr. Robert J. Flatt, Institute for Building Materials, ETH Zurich
- Jacky Chi Ho Lau, building SMART Norge – BIM
- Luigi Perissich, FEDERCOSTRUZIONI
- Jaime Moreno Juez, TECNALIA
- Eunan Kelly, CDE Global - (on request due to the weigth of presentation - 500 Mb)